Thursday, February 10, 2011

jimmy help me out buddy :D



Hey Jimmy,

So i heard that you have the one and only Justin Bieber on your show tonight well.....
my name is Brita Lynn Thompson and I’m 16. I drew this picture, and when my mom saw it she thought it would make a great t-shirt design. Since Justin Bieber's movie is coming out on Friday, February 11,2011, my mom fronted me the money and we got 12 shirts made. I plan on giving them to a couple of my friends and we are going to wear them to the movie. I would also love to give Justin a t-shirt, but I don't know how this could be done. I am asking for your help. If you can make this happen, it would be greatly appreciated. I am a huge Justin Bieber fan and this would be a dream come true!

Thank you,
Brita Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment